1. Make a user-friendly link to your blog.
Use tinyurl.com or bitly.com to make a user-friendly link to your blog.
2. Put Your Blog Link Everywhere.
Have your blog link on your business cards, flyers, letterhead, email address signature, and all your social media profiles.
3. Turn Each Blog into Several SMM Posts.
Create more than one social media post for each of your blog posts, with images, and a link to the corresponding blog post.
4. Create Videos From Your Blogs.
Create videos from each blog post using an app like Lumen5. It's quick and easy!
5. Post Your Videos to Social Media.
Post your videos to social media with a link to the corresponding blog post.
6. Submit Your Blog to Search Engines.
Manually submit each blog post URL to search engines. See https://www.smartz.com/web-marketing/search-engine-optimization/submit-site-to-search-engines/
7. Publish a Newsletter Containing Blog Posts
Publish a newsletter with snippets of your blog posts with links to your blog posts.
8. Post a Newsletter Signup Form on SM.
Regularly post a link to a signup form for your newsletter. You can use ConstantContact or MailChimp, for example.
More Stellar Tips for Increased Blog Traffic
If you would like my free total list of "34 Stellar Strategies for Increasing Blog Traffic" just send a request by email to QualityWebTechie@gmail.com and put "34 Stellar Strategies" in the subject line. Sign up for my newsletter with the latest SMM tips, freebies, specials and news at tinyurl.com/QWTNews.